Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to business spend and vendor management, assisting with contract administration, working with Finance and IT on data validation, presentation and organization.
- Review and prepare Contract documents prior to execution by appropriate signing authority
- Collect and analyze data related to supplier spend by vendor and category
- Schedule Supplier Business Reviews, collect and prepare data & deck
- Provide monthly reporting and tracking for departmental KPI’s and Savings Targets
- Analyze supplier responses to RFx and provide detail analysis
- Monitor and report on project progress and status to procurement management
- Assisting with business case
- Use databases, electronic spreadsheets, and statistical applications to manipulate, analyze, and present data
- Perform a variety of administrative duties relating to the systematic process of collecting, categorizing and analyzing supplier spend
- Collaborate with business units and internal stakeholders on projects
- Other duties / projects as required
- University Degree or College Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related Business field required
- 2 – 3 years experience in procurement role or analyst capacity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proven experience translating raw data into analytical models to support decision making
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and Highly Organized
- Previous experience in JD Edwards an asset
- Project management and planning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and internal/external customer service skills
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.