This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the department assigned.
- Assisting the team with administrative work
- Set up meetings and prepare meeting materials
- Maintain and generate reports as requested
- Provide statistics and reports for various departments
- Liaise with internal departments
- Create memos and other internal communication
- General office tasks including filing, maintenance and purging of files
- Other duties / projects as required
- Set up of preventive maintenance schedule
- Occasional site tours may be required
- Must be enrolled in a related post-secondary college or university program
- Real Estate background from education and/or previous work experience is helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of Operations and Senior management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about the Real Estate industry
- Knowledge of building operating systems
- Fifth Class Power Engineering Certificate an asset
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.