Maintain property aesthetics according to established standards and provide a safe and clean environment for tenants and customers.
- General cleaning duties; sweeping, painting, mopping, garbage removal, etc.
- Minor repairs to interior and exterior property
- Inspections of property, machinery and lighting
- Seasonal maintenance duties
- Monitor Fire/Sprinkler system and complete testing when required
- Conduct safety checklists and complete work orders
- Loading / unloading supplies and set-up seasonal displays and equipment
- Provide assistance to customers and tenants as required
- Address tenant inquiries in regards to maintenance
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors
- Ability to work rotating shift including evenings & weekends
Other duties / projects as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous maintenance experience preferably gained in a retail / commercial property environment
- Experience using power tools & machinery
- Customer service orientated with ability to field questions promptly and professionally
- Familiarity and adherence to safe work practices
- Experience with fixing minor repairs (electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet demands
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft excel
- G Level Driver’s License
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.