Reporting to the Director, Corporate Marketing, this position is responsible for providing support to the Director for all marketing materials supporting RioCan leasing efforts.
- Assist with set up and coordination of logistics for the ICSC trade shows.
- Assist with Corporate Website and leasing materials i.e. site plans, lease expiry heat maps, signage & brochures
- Create custom leasing packages
- Research various competitive companies, properties, promotions, social media campaigns
- Source various suppliers and obtain pricing
- Regularly coordinate communications with appropriate vendors and internal departments regarding the status of promotions, trade shows, marketing materials and administration.
- Purchase and invoice administration through JDE including verifying and processing vendor invoices weekly and coordinate P.O. in system
- Budget reporting
- Maintain schedules for key marketing projects and track expenditures and budgets as needed
- Other duties / projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a Corporate Marketing role
- Strong technical acumen in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Proven agency management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.