Reporting to the Manager, Tenant Coordination, Development this position is responsible for providing exceptional administrative services for Development Construction.
- Provide administrative support to the Development Construction team.
- Maintain and update Tenant lists / files and other documents as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary
- Formulate and distribute Tenant communication documents
- Record meeting minutes as required.
- Assist in resolving Tenant issues.
- Provide additional assistance in resolving day-to-day issues as required
- Assist the Manager of Tenant Coordination by liaising and fostering positive Tenant relationships with all internal and external departments on development construction projects until revenue is realized.
- Act as a concierge for all tenant-related requests on Development projects and distribute follow-up communications to meet corporate deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of regular Tenant Summary reports, day-to-day updates, take preventative action and address deficiencies.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Manage the document control portion of the construction close-out process and on-boarding of Tenants.
- Other duties/responsibilities as required.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- 1-3 years previous relevant experience; development, retail construction management and mixed-use property experience an asset
- Experience in Schedule C – landlord’s Work/ Leasing Documents an asset
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Project and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and direct multiple projects on a concurrent basis
- Proven track record of successfully completing challenging projects
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Results driven and detail oriented
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.