This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President, Operations, Regional Director, Operations and Director, Accounts Receivables, while providing general support to the regional office on a Regional and Corporate level.
- Day to day management of Regional office including purchasing office/kitchen supplies, arranging for courier, setting up meetings, etc.
- Coordinate facilities and equipment, and liaise with IT department for Regional and remote offices.
- Assist VP in Regional office budgeting and reporting process.
- Provide administrative support to Vice President, Regional Director and Director of Accounts Receivable including but not limited to; travel booking, expense reporting, scheduling and communications.
- Assist with special projects as required and liaise/coordinate with other departments including but not limited to; IT, accounting, leasing, and other site or regional offices.
- Attend AR meetings with Property Management teams.
- Prepare meeting materials as needed on a daily basis; including collating information from regional and site offices.
- Review and prepare reports while ensuring for accuracy based on information received from property management teams.
- Maintain and provide enhancement to organizational system; files, meeting materials, etc.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.