Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Payable, this position is responsible for ensuring that all information relating to the Accounts Payable function is prepared accurately and on a timely basis.
• Receive, verify and post Accounts Payable invoices and requisitions
• Verify that transactions comply with Financial policies and procedures.
• Process Utility, Commission, and Legal fee invoices.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies and respond to internal and external inquires.
• Process daily Rush cheques and weekly regular cheques run.
• Mail cheques for the regular run, utilities and cheque requisitions.
• Retrieve backup for Auditors, Managers and Supervisor.
• Undertake projects and other duties assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager.
• Other duties / projects as required.
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable
• Previous experience working in a multi-unit business environment
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset
• Previous experience in computerized accounting systems
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• Good written and verbal communication skills
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.Apply Now
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.