***There are 2 positions available: 18 month contract and full-time, please mention which one you are applying to***
Reporting to the Director, Business Solutions and Data Services, the System Solution Analyst will continuously evaluate reporting system needs, and design, develop, streamline and automate reporting processes. The System Solution Analyst will work across all business departments, source systems owners and support vendors to ensure that current applications meet the service levels. This includes evaluating existing reporting, analytics and BI platforms, and coming up with recommendations and migration plan based on company requirements and business growth.
- Conducts business analysis at varying levels of projects and phases of project to assess clients’ business problems or opportunities; document the business requirements that makes sense to both Business and IT.
- Perform day-to-day tracking, reporting, and facilitation of issue resolution and risks for all data service applications.
- Ensure defined Change Management Process is followed for any change from agreed upon scope, schedule, or quality.
- Provide technical support on the platform and data management processes related to solution architecture and incoming and outgoing data integration.
- Develop and modify the infrastructure and architecture of the platform, from model management to data integration.
- Advise and provide support to data managers, other system owners and to the database management technical staff.
- Work with Application support vendors, users, and source system experts to establish data governance, and resolve any data quality issues or technical problems related to data integration. Create test strategies and test plans to ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate and participate in discussions with the business and Solution Architect regarding any changes required to business and/or system requirements.
- Assist project leads with project issues and risk, milestone tracking, work coordination, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years Business Intelligence Solution Design experience in a multi-platform IT environment and in business process improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of everything related to data, data profiling, and data integration.
- Experience in vendor management and fostering effective partnerships with vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to determine client needs and explain technical concepts to non-technical and technical audiences.
Solid working experience in:
- Advanced Analytics – Power BI / Data Visualization / UI/UX design
- MS Data Platform: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS / SharePoint / Power APP / Power Automate
- SQL Server Database including Stored Procedures, Functions, and optimizing execution plans
- Building and maintaining Data Warehouse / Tabular Models / Cube
- MS Excel including Macros and VB scripts.
- Solid understanding of Kimball’s Data Warehousing architecture.
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.