Reporting to the Property Manager, this position is responsible for providing administrative support and to help ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the properties.
- Assist the Property Manager in collecting and entering monthly rents and tenant sales in JD Edwards.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Maintain and update tenant lists / files and other files as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary.
- Formulate and distribute tenant letters.
- Record meeting minutes as required.
- Assist in resolving tenant issues.
- Provide additional assistance in resolving day-to-day issues as required.
- Maintain accounting / invoicing procedures in conjunction with Head Office, including processing supplier invoices, entering purchase orders into JD Edwards and preparing monthly tenant service invoices.
- Assist the Property Manager with preparation and tracking of annual budget and obtaining necessary reports.
- Ensure that RioCan’s Health and Safety policies are routinely assessed at the property level.
- Arrange for tenant signage as required.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration
- 1-3 years previous relevant experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in basic accounting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of JD Edwards, Yardi or similar software is an asset
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.