Reporting to the Director, Development Construction, this position is responsible for the project co-ordination of new mixed-use and/or commercial developments, including project budgeting/pricing, contractor selection, Tenant co-ordination, project reporting and contract administration.
- Review of Tenant Offers to determine Landlords scope and responsibilities with respect to Landlord construction, including definition of design requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of Construction Budgets for proposed new Tenant leases.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely reports, including but not limited to; Quarterly Accruals, Monthly Cost Variance reports and Development Management Reports.
- Support the project team through all phases of project development and construction.
- Work with third party CMs to ensure all logs and reports are up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings virtually or in person and prepare meeting minutes.
- Assist in providing clear direction to consultants and construction managers to keep the project on schedule.
- Assist with the preparation of RFPs for consultants and contractors as required.
- Coordinate and liaise with Tenants, Consultants, Contractors and all RioCan departments.
- Coordinate with base building contractors for Landlords work as per agreements to lease, purchase order preparation, acquisition of contractor documentation, monitoring of contractor activities during construction, general administration of contractor activities.
- Coordinate Tenant requirements and activities including acquisition and review of documentation required from Tenant and Tenant Contractors including review of drawings.
- Other duties / projects as assigned.
- College Diploma or Certificate in related field
- 1-3 years previous relevant experience in Mixed-use Construction
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organization skills along with the ability to communicate and report accurately and promptly
- Experience with Power BI, Microsoft Teams, Bluebeam, Procore and/or Microsoft Project on Line is considered an asset
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.