Reporting to the Manager, Development, the Analyst’s primary task will be creating and maintaining financial models for development projects. This will consist of operating models created in Argus Enterprise and development models created in Argus Developer/Excel. The position will provide the candidate with a clear overview of the development process within RioCan. The candidate must have a strong balance of technical aptitude and written/communication skills.
- Create and maintain development pro formas
- Create and update reports in Microsoft Power BI
- Compile business plans for development projects
- Organize the group’s file structure utilizing tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Assist in various group initiatives such as database creation for zoning, demographics, condominium sales, market rents, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external groups to gather information for development projects
- Provide analytical support for Planning managers and Construction managers
- Other duties / projects as required
- University degree
- Experience with Argus Enterprise and Microsoft Power BI is preferred
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work
- Technical understanding of real estate finance (e.g. stabilized yield, cash flows, etc.)
- Critical thinker
- Solid analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.