Reporting to the Manager, Cost Consultant, as Cost Control Analyst, this position is responsible for providing financial / accounting support to The Well project development team through maintenance and analysis of job costs, review and submission of monthly vendor draws and reconciliation of project accounts.
- Liaise with Project Team members, Cost Consultants (in house and external), Project vendors, auditors, analysts, contract administration, etc. and respond to inquiries with respect to all development costs.
- Analysis and reconciliation of monthly job cost updates.
- Review all vendor submissions to ensure contractual submission requirements.
- Process monthly vendor invoice submissions for payment and forecasting.
- Track and update various project change order and job cost reports.
- Assistance with project proforma updates and budget re-forecasting.
- Regular job cost reconciliation, including cost to date and cost to complete reports.
- Prepare internal purchase orders within JDE for project cost tracking.
- Implement best practice internal controls, corporate policies and procedures.
- Other duties / projects as assigned.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Accounting or Finance
- Previous relevant experience in Project Accounting and Project Cost Control, with a high degree of understanding of construction contracts/billings and job cost tracking.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook, with an exceptional competence with Excel
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to cope with changing client needs
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Experience with JD Edwards and ProCore will be considered an asset.
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.