12 month contract
Reporting to the VP, Analytics, this position assists in the valuation of the portfolio for IFRS purposes on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain portfolio information and valuation tools
- Research and track market transactions, surveys and reports
- Review external appraisal reports and monitor conclusions and fees
- Liaise with internal departments – Investments, Leasing, Development, Finance, Accounting
- Argus and Excel modelling
- Assist in preparing quarterly property valuations and associated reporting
- Quantitative analysis of quarterly conclusions
- Prepare materials for internal presentation of results and record minutes
- Assist in defending results to internal and external auditors
- Other duties / projects as required.
- University degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
- Working towards an AACI accreditation with the Appraisal Institute of Canada is an asset
- Knowledge of valuation methods and real estate terminology
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Argus
- Competent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong reasoning and problem solving ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.