Reporting to the Director, RioCan Living Asset Management, this position is responsible for assisting with reporting to senior management and partners, reviewing the performance of operating properties and development projects and the preparation of budgets, reforecasts, funding requests and other important project documents. The role resides in the RioCan Living department, exclusively supporting mixed-use assets that include residential.
- Support the Director, RioCan Living Asset Management and the Manager, RioCan Living Operations with analytical, reporting, research and administrative work.
- Assist in preparing Development Management and Operations Reports as per Partner Agreement requirements, coordinating with other RioCan departments as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly project draws and funding needs prior to transmission to partner.
- Provide statistics, reports and financial analysis for various departments.
- Support Real Estate Finance for all project lending, underwriting requirements.
- Assist in verifying project information for quarterly REIT reporting.
- Liaise with Asset Managers, Leasing, Development, Construction and Property Management teams.
- Set up and coordinate meetings, prepare meeting materials.
- Review and assist in the preparation of operating budgets, reforecasting and strategic plans for partners.
- Perform financial analysis on the performance of operating and development opportunities.
- General filing and maintenance of files.
- Create memos and other internal communication.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- University or College degree/diploma in Business or Finance
- Minimum 2 years previous relevant experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret complex materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Argus, Yardi & JD Edwards a definite asset
We want to thank all applicants for considering this position. We will only contact applicants who qualify for the position.
Riocan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that applicants make their needs known in advance.