Reporting to the Director, Tenant Construction, the position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director, Tenant Construction and the tenant construction team.
- Follow up on documentation requests made to tenants.
- Input, track and distribute invoices and cheques.
- Prepare contracts, change orders, proposals and quotations for authorization and distribution.
- Manage office including order office supplies and make travel arrangements.
- Create, organize and maintain department files.
- Sort mail and distribute correspondence received from various contractors, consultants and internal departments.
- Prepare and review packages for project submissions.
- General project co-ordination and support as required.
- General administrative support, including the preparation of correspondence, photocopying and faxing.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferably in Construction or Real Estate
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset