Reporting to the Property Manager, this position is responsible for providing administrative support and to help ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the properties.
- Assist the Property Manager in collecting and entering monthly rents and tenant sales in JD Edwards.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Maintain and update tenant lists / files and other files as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary.
- Formulate and distribute tenant letters.
- Record meeting minutes as required.
- Assist in resolving tenant issues.
- Provide additional assistance in resolving day-to-day issues as required.
- Maintain accounting / invoicing procedures in conjunction with Head Office, including processing supplier invoices, entering purchase orders into JD Edwards and preparing monthly tenant service invoices.
- Assist the Property Manager with preparation and tracking of annual budget and obtaining necessary reports.
- Ensure that RioCan’s Health and Safety policies are routinely assessed at the property level.
- Arrange for tenant signage as required.
- Other duties / projects as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration
- Minimum 3 years previous relevant experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Self motivated, professional and flexible
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset