Reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, this position is responsible for managing and implementing corporate marketing initiatives in support of RioCan’s overall branding and marketing strategies with a high degree of focus in digital marketing and social media.
- Skilled in day-to-day digital marketing & social media
- Develop a standardized marketing calendar for RioCan properties
- Develop a tool kit of best practices for RioCan enclosed property marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships with primary tenant marketing leads.
- Liaise with and support RioCan property level marketers on development and implementation of marketing budgets, programs and events
- Develop custom packages/presentations to be used for Leasing and Operations activities
- Liaise with property level marketers for specialty leasing and revenue driving activations.
- Lead the design of generic creative to be leveraged across multiple properties.
- Collaborate and coordinate the Annual Marketing Conference, incl. agenda, materials, travel, hotel, meeting room, speakers, dinners, etc.
- Analyze market research, sales and traffic reports and apply analytics to understand the shopper and client insights to develop marketing strategies for the properties.
- Prepare business cases for all marketing expenditures, Request for Proposals for securing suppliers and agencies and participate in the selection process.
- Other duties / projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• College/University Diploma or Certificate in Marketing
• Minimum 5 years in a marketing role at the property level within the retail industry
• Previous experience at head office or managing needs for multiple properties
• Previous experience in accounting and budgeting processes
• Previous experience with social media platforms
• Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that Applicants make their needs known in advance.