Maintain property aesthetics according to established standards and provide a safe and clean environment for tenants and customers.
- General cleaning duties; sweeping, painting, mopping, garbage removal, etc.
- Maintain and inspect interior and exterior to ensure cleanliness and freedom from any hazards.
- Minor repairs.
- Inspections of property, machinery and lighting.
- Report any deficiencies.
- Seasonal maintenance duties.
- Conduct safety checklists.
- Loading / unloading supplies and set-up seasonal displays and equipment.
- Ensure supplies are stocked and available.
- Provide assistance to customers and tenants as required.
- Address tenant inquiries in regards to maintenance.
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors.
- Other duties / projects as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 6 months previous relevant work experience
- Must be responsible, observant and organized
- Customer service orientated with ability to field questions promptly and professionally
- Previous maintenance experience preferably gained in a retail / commercial property environment
- Experience with fixing minor repairs (electrical, mechanical, plumbing, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet demands
- Basic computer skills
RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that Applicants make their needs known in advance.