Reporting to the AVP, Lease Administration, this position is responsible for all leases and lease-related information in the assigned portfolio.
- Complete lease summaries and enter relevant lease-related information into JDE.
- Maintain regular contact with Property Managers, Accounting and Revenue Control departments.
- Summarize leases and related documentation as part of acquisition due diligence.
- Draft lease amending agreements, estoppel certificates, surrender agreements and other documents.
- Liaise with tenants and tenant's legal counsel.
- Other duties / projects as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Completion of College Diploma or Certificate Program in Business Administration
- 2 - 3 years experience with lease documentation or other related legal documentation
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple deadlines
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software is an asset
RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that Applicants make their needs known in advance.