The Construction Project Manager will have full responsibility for management of multiple construction and design projects and administration of associated contracts related to RioCan’s development and construction program.
- Provide input to and coordinate with Development and Leasing groups to assist in achievement of their objectives where required.
- Develop and assist with the development and maintenance of design and construction budgets and schedules.
- Direct, coordinate and work with various design consultants to ensure expeditious delivery of construction documents and required designs.
- Administer construction tender processes and procurement of contractors and suppliers.
- Manage all project contracts, ensuring company standards are implemented and projects are delivered within budget and on time in a professional manner.
- Reporting on costs and schedule on a regular basis while mitigating variances which may arise.
- Ensure that all project requirements are provided including project close out documentation, occupancy permits warranties, manuals and as-built documentation.
- Ensure accurate project documentation is secured, obtained and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Tenant Construction Manager, as required to assist with Tenant construction and also perform direct Tenant coordination duties as may be required.
- Perform other duties as required to ensure Construction Group overall objectives are met.
RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that Applicants make their needs known in advance