Reporting to the SVP, Asset Management, the position is responsible for assisting the Senior Vice President and other members of the department with the everyday functions required to manage the overall RioCan portfolio.
- Support the SVP, Asset Management and the Asset Management team with administrative work.
- Prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Receive, send, and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements.
- General filing and maintenance of files.
- Create memos and other internal communication.
- Assist in the preparation of third party reports for partners.
- Liaise with Asset Managers, Leasing, Marketing and Property Management teams.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- Minimum 3 years previous relevant experience
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret complex materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Argus & JD Edwards a definite asset
RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. We ask that Applicants make their needs known in advance.